He gave us a list of "works of love" to consider, and I thought I would repost it here along with the scripture references he gave. I encourage you to look up the scriptures, meditate on them, and see what God would ask of you.
Works of Love
Speak truth Watch your words
Be kind and compassionate.
Forgive one another Pray for each other
Give generously and cheerfully Serve one another
Teach Lead Encourage Show mercy
Meet material needs of others Prophesy
Visit others Strengthening one another
Hold each other accountable Avoid division
Confront Correct Exercise discernment
Healing Hospitality Administering
Shepherding Be available Helping
Calling Submit to leaders
So now for the scriptures. Read them and let God use them to plant a new seed in your heart that will lead to "works of love" that can bless those around you!
Ephesians 4:15
Ephesians 4:29
Ephesians 4:32
Ephesians 6:18
II Corinthians 9:6-7
Romans 12:6-9
I Corinthians 1:10
Hebrews 12:14-15
Matthew 18:15
Ephesians 4:29
Ephesians 4:32
Ephesians 6:18
II Corinthians 9:6-7
Romans 12:6-9
I Corinthians 1:10
Hebrews 12:14-15
Matthew 18:15
I'd love to hear how God speaks to you this week! Post a comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment